Family identifies man killed in Oklahoma City apartment fire
Family members identified Donnie Bence, 45, as the man found dead after a southwest Oklahoma City apartment fire Friday.
Family members identified Donnie Bence, 45, as the man found dead Friday after a southwest Oklahoma City apartment fire.
Funeral services at Bunch-Roberts Funeral Home in Guymon are pending for Bence, a former Guymon resident.
Oklahoma City police's homicide unit is waiting for the state medical examiner to make a positive identification and to determine the cause of death.
The fire was at the Greystone Apartments, 4900 S Walker Ave. The cause is under investigation.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims