Family members mourn Oklahoma City woman found dead in St. Louis
An Oklahoma City woman who had been missing since her infant son was found abandoned in the hallway of a St. Louis apartment complex was found dead in the trunk of her car Tuesday.
Videoview all videos
Feb 27A suspect has been arrested in connection with the...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Family members said she had been working as a sales representative at Macy's in Oklahoma City and living with Craig Prom, Donavon's father. Relatives said Jackson left her home Jan. 2, and Prom found a note saying she needed space.
She went to an aunt's home in East St. Louis, Ill., last Thursday, but no one was home. She visited a neighbor, leaving about 10 p.m. after saying she needed to find a place to stay for the night.
She then called a family member saying she would be by with the baby on Friday. That was the last time relatives heard from her.
Linda Lawson, a family spokeswoman, issued a statement describing the family's “unimaginable heartache.
“Someone out there knows what soulless people did this: Please come forward to let us know before it's your loved one,” the statement said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say