Family of Paul's Valley woman who died in police custody seeks answers
PAULS VALLEY — The family of a woman arrested while seeking medical attention at a hospital — who later died — has hired an attorney to investigate possible medical negligence.
Jamie Russell, 33, was arrested Jan. 2 at Pauls Valley General Hospital by police officers who said she was combative and in possession of drugs not prescribed to her.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims