Fantasy football: Bargain picks include running backs Alfred Morris, C.J. Spiller and Michael Bush
Once Ahmad Bradshaw returns for the Giants, Andre Brown's value will drop
Videoview all videos
Sep 17With Marshawn Lynch churning up yards and Seattle's stout...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
St. Louis rookie running back Daryl Richardson played well after veteran Steven Jackson left with a groin injury. Richardson beat out Isaiah Pead but has little value if Jackson is healthy.
Don't get too excited about San Diego running back Jackie Battle following a 69-yard, two-TD performance against the Titans. Chargers starter Ryan Matthews is expected to return next week.
Survivor pick: (pool members pick a “lock” every week; eliminated with one loss; can use each team only once): DALLAS. The Cowboys should take care of business against Tampa Bay. Since Dallas begins a tougher portion of its schedule starting week 4, this is the week to use the Cowboys.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister