Fantasy football: Redskins' running back Alfred Morris is worth the gamble
With Buffalo running back Fred Jackson injured, it might be a good idea to add C.J. Spiller
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Kevin Olgetree will be one of the most targeted fantasy football free agent pick ups this week. But if Redskins running back Alfred Morris or Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller is available, list them ahead of Ogletree.
Ogletree is worth adding. But he's a third-down receiver who isn't on the field half the plays. Miles Austin prospered a few years ago as Dallas' third-down slot receiver. Ogletree has some value but temper enthusiasm.
“Start 'em” are players that are considered backups that you might consider starting if you have an inconsistent starter.
“Grab 'em” is a list of players that could eventually be in your starting lineup. Put them at the top of your free agent list.
Some players in the “bargain bin” probably fell through the cracks in your league. Don't hesitate to add one for depth, injury insurance and bye weeks.
“Kite flying” is players worth taking a flyer on, players you put on your bench and monitor their production.
Start 'em: Washington QB Robert Griffin III; New England RB Stevan Ridley.
Grab 'em: Washington RB Alfred Morris; Buffalo RB C.J. Spiller; St. Louis WR Danny Amendola; Chicago RB Michael Bush; Pittsburgh RB Rashard Mendenhall.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims