UPDATE: Southbound Interstate 35 lanes reopened between Main and Lindsey streets in Norman
3:20 p.m. All Interstate 35 southbound lanes are reopened, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
1:45 p.m. NORMAN — All southbound lanes of Interstate 35 are closed between Main and Lindsey streets following a serious traffic accident near Lindsey and I-35, police Capt. Tom Easley said.
Oklahoma Highway Patrol spokeswoman Betsy Randolph said it is a fatality accident.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad