UPDATE: Southbound Interstate 35 lanes reopened between Main and Lindsey streets in Norman
3:20 p.m. All Interstate 35 southbound lanes are reopened, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
1:45 p.m. NORMAN — All southbound lanes of Interstate 35 are closed between Main and Lindsey streets following a serious traffic accident near Lindsey and I-35, police Capt. Tom Easley said.
Oklahoma Highway Patrol spokeswoman Betsy Randolph said it is a fatality accident.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction