FBI searches for robber of Norman bank
Communication Federal Credit Union in Norman was robbed shortly before 3:50 p.m. Friday.
NORMAN — The FBI is searching for a man who robbed a bank in Norman.
A man entered Communication Federal Credit Union, 300 12 Avenue SE, just before 3:50 p.m. Friday and told the teller he was armed and demanded money, according to the FBI.
How to help
Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI at 290-7770.
The man ran south from the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The robber was described as a black man, about 40 to 50 years old, 5-foot-9 to 5-foot-11 and about 150 pounds, according to the FBI.
The robber was wearing a black and white baseball cap, black jacket, white shirt and black pants, according to the FBI.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense