FBI seeks two fugitives in narcotics trafficking
Anyone with information on Jose “Lupe” Guadalupe-Avila, 26, or Juan Luis “Chigiuna” Hernandez-Garcia, age 33 or 39, is asked to call the FBI.
Federal authorities are seeking the public's help in locating two fugitives who have been charged with narcotics trafficking, according to a news release issued by Sanford Coats, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Oklahoma.
Federal agents are looking for Jose “Lupe” Guadalupe-Avila, 26, and Juan Luis “Chigiuna” Hernandez-Garcia, age 33 or 39.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of these men is asked to call the FBI at 290-7770.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes