Fed officials signal broad support for doing more
WASHINGTON — Several Federal Reserve officials made clear this week that Chairman Ben Bernanke commands broad support for the Fed's plan to continue stimulating the economy if hiring doesn't pick up.
As Vice Chairman William Dudley put it in a speech: “If you're trying to get a car moving that is stuck in the mud, you don't stop pushing the moment the wheels start turning — you keep...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister