Federal government creating a class status
If the federal government denies some people the right to own firearms because they're deemed mentally unstable, isn't the government then creating a class status? Those who are entitled to all the rights guaranteed under the Constitution are first-class citizens; those who are entitled to some of the rights guaranteed under the Constitution are deemed second-class citizens.
NewsOK Related Articles
J.R. Burton, The Village
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes