20-year-old sought in northwest Oklahoma City homicide
Oklahoma City police are looking for Deante James Hawthorne, 20, in the shooting death of Khaleeq Landon, 16.
Oklahoma City police are looking for a man in a northwest Oklahoma City shooting death.
Deante James Hawthorne, 20, is wanted in the death of Khaleeq Landon, 16. Landon was shot about 9:45 p.m. Thursday at Windsor Village Apartments, 4760 NW 24.
Hawthorne is a black male with black hair in braids, 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing about 200 pounds, witnesses told police.
Hawthorne has the following tattoos: “east side” on his right shoulder, a drawing of praying hands on his left shoulder, “7” on the back of his right arm, “2” on the back of his left arm and “NY” on the back of his neck.
Anyone with information is asked to call the homicide tip line at 297-1200, and may be eligible for a cash reward.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims