Animal control officer and nun get in tug of war over Chihuahua
ORLANDO, Fla. — Lori Michelle Holland just wanted her MoJo back.
The Polk County animal control officer had raised MoJo, a 1-year-old Chihuahua, but had put him up for adoption before Christmas, saying she had too many dogs.
On Dec. 29, however, she decided to get him back. So Holland went to the Lakeland home of the 82-year-old disabled nun who had adopted MoJo and explained, in tears, that she loved the pooch,...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister