Another small quake reported in Oklahoma County
A third small earthquake has been reported in Oklahoma County. The U.S. Geological Survey reports the quakes.
The third small earthquake in a day has been reported in Oklahoma County, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
There are no reports of damage or injury. All three quakes were recorded Wednesday.
At 2:51 p.m. Wednesday a 3.2 magnitude earthquake was recorded 4 miles west, northwest of Jones, the survey reports Thursday morning.
Also Wednesday, at 6:53 p.m. a 2.3 magnitude quake was reported 2 miles north, northeast of Spencer.
The first quake Wednesday was reported at 12:26 a.m., the survey reports. That one was a 3.2 magnitude quake 6 miles east, southeast of Edmond.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister