At a glance: How they voted
AT A GLANCE
How they voted
Here's how members of the Senate General Government Committee voted on Senate Bill 36.
Videoview all videos
Feb 18A measure killed by the Oklahoma Senate Monday would have...
Photoview all 9 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
No (6): Sens. Greg Treat, R-Oklahoma City; Sen. Cliff Aldridge, R-Midwest City; Nathan Dahm, R-Broken Arrow; Jerry Ellis, D-Valliant; Rob Johnson, R-Yukon; and Bryce Marlatt, R-Woodward.
Yes (2): Sens. Roger Ballenger, D-Okmulgee, and Kyle Loveless, R-Oklahoma City.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena