Bacon Queen crowned in all-pork gown
Swooning for swine? Some Iowa residents were doing just that this weekend at the annual Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival.
Swooning for swine?
Some Iowa residents were doing just that this weekend at the annual Blue Ribbon Bacon Festival.
HuffingtonPost.com reports that the event in Des Moines Saturday featured more than 10,000 pounds of bacon served in unusual ways, such as chocolate-dipped bacon and bacon-flavored cupcakes and gelato.
Oh, and it also featured a pork dress to be worn by this year's bacon queen. Watch the video above for more.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims