Broken Arrow police arrest a man after fatal hit-and-run
A pedestrian was killed after being hit by a truck or sport utility vehicle in Broken Arrow about 11:30 p.m. Friday.
BROKEN ARROW — Police arrested a man after a hit-and-run accident that killed a pedestrian Friday night.
Robert Wallace Pitcher, 43, of Broken Arrow, was walking eastbound on Washington Street when he was hit by a vehicle near S Dogwood Place about 11:30 p.m., police said.
Christopher Lee Lange, 24, of Coweta, was arrested on a complaint of leaving the scene of a fatality collision.
Lange and a male passenger in the vehicle were not injured in the crash, police said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated