Congressional staffer fired for bawdy Super Bowl tweet
Be careful what you tweet. It might come back to get you. Or it might end up on your boss’ Twitter handle.
That’s what happened to one congressional staffer who reportedly has been fired for tweeting about two women pole dancing in a Super Bowl ad. The tweet appeared on Idaho Rep. Raul Labrador’s Twitter account.
Phil Hardy, Labrador’s spokesman since 2010, accidentally tweeted, “Me likey Broke Girls” on the politician’s account.
The Idaho Statesman reports that the tweet was deleted after 14 seconds but is archived on a website that collects deleted tweets from politicians.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures