Crash kills three members of Oklahoma family
The Wisconsin State Patrol says Roy and Jenny Kato, both 34, and their 13-year-old son, Joshua, were killed when their vehicle slid into the path of another vehicle.
WAUSAU, Wis. (AP) — Three people killed in a central Wisconsin car crash are identified as members of a family from Oklahoma.
A fourth family member of the Tecumseh family survived Thursday's crash and is hospitalized in Wausau.
The Wisconsin State Patrol says Roy and Jenny Kato, both 34, and their 13-year-old son, Joshua, were killed when their vehicle slid into the path of another vehicle in Marathon County. The Katos' 5-year-old daughter, Brook, suffered nonlife threatening injuries. She was taken to Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
The driver of the other vehicle, a 32-year-old Schofield man, also was injured and taken to Aspirus.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments