Former Etan Patz suspect freed in Pa., held again
PHILADELPHIA — A man long considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of a New York City boy more than three decades ago was released from a Pennsylvania prison on Wednesday and then was immediately arrested on a Megan's Law violation after providing an outdated address of where he would be staying, state police said.
Jose Antonio Ramos was taken into custody following his release from a northeastern Pennsylvania prison where he had spent more than 20 years for molesting children, according to state police...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss