Share “Girl, 11, may have caught on fire because...”

Girl, 11, may have caught on fire because of hand sanitizer

Oklahoman Published: February 20, 2013

Authorities think hand sanitizer may be to blame for the third-degree burns on an 11-year-old Oregon cancer patient.

The Oregonian reports that the girl, a cancer survivor, was at a local hospital Feb. 2 after hitting her head at school. The girl’s father was sleeping in the hospital room when he heard her screams.

The newspaper reports that he found her in the hallway, her shirt on fire, and took action to smother the flames.

Read the rest of this post on the original site »

H/T: Huffington Post


  1. 1
    This Russell Westbrook Promo Will Get You Jacked For His 2015-16 Season
  2. 2
    Lawton product Mike Warren has record-setting day for Iowa State
  3. 3
    Slain man's body discovered northwest of downtown Tulsa
  4. 4
    Beware of new smart chip credit card scams
  5. 5
    What is phubbing, and is it ruining your relationships?
+ show more


× Trending around the web Article