Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies from apparent heart attack
The unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas has died of an apparent heart attack, according to the Las Vegas Sun.
John Alleman reportedly suffered the heart attack outside of the restaurant last week. He was taken off life support Monday.
The Sun reports that Alleman is the second spokesman to die in the restaurant’s nearly two-year history in Las Vegas.
The restaurant is famous for its high-calorie menu that includes a 9,982-calorie, 3-pound Quadruple Bypass Burger, according to the Sun.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort