Hero dog missing snout seems to have beaten cancer
DAVIS, Calif. — A veterinarian at the University of California, Davis, has some good news about a dog from the Philippines who became an international hero after sacrificing her snout to save two young girls.
After completing six weekly intravenous chemotherapy infusions, Kabang appears to have beaten the cancer she was suffering from, Gina Davis, the primary care veterinarian at the William R....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister