Jury chaos, but no mistrial at Philly mob trial
PHILADELPHIA — A foreman has resigned. Another juror has fallen ill. And a third juror in a Philadelphia mob case suddenly recalls knowing something about a defense witness, and not liking him.
The federal jury is seemingly in chaos two weeks into deliberations. But U.S. District Judge Eduardo Robreno denied a mistrial Friday and instead ordered a newly-configured panel to start...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims