Logan County woman reported missing
Jennifer Deann Sorrell, 29, was last seen Sunday near Simpson and Sooner roads, just west of Interstate 35 between Edmond and Guthrie, Logan County sheriff's Capt. Richard Stephens said. She has been diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic, he said.
GUTHRIE — A Logan County woman with a history of mental illness was reported missing, and authorities are seeking help to find her.
NewsOK Related Articles
Jennifer Deann Sorrell, 29, was last seen Sunday near Simpson and Sooner roads, just west of Interstate 35 between Edmond and Guthrie, Logan County sheriff's Capt. Richard Stephens said.
She is described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds. She has long red or auburn hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a dark sweater and blue jeans.
Sorrell, who did not take her vehicle when she left, has been off her bipolar schizophrenia medication for six months and has been feeling angry, Stephens said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Logan County sheriff's office at 282-4100.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments