Man from Wilburton dies in crash
A Wilburton man was killed in an ATV crash on Monday, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
Christopher Holiday, 41, of Wilburton
About 2 a.m., Holiday was riding an all-terrain vehicle on Pleasant Hill Road just north of Cravens Road in Latimer County when he was thrown from the vehicle after it hit an embankment, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol said.
Holiday died at the scene, troopers said. He was not wearing a helmet.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister