Man critically stabbed in south Oklahoma City and woman sought by police
A man was in critical condition after being stabbed early Wednesday. A woman is sought in the south Oklahoma City case.
A man was stabbed in south Oklahoma City early Wednesday and police are looking for a woman who got away.
The man was in critical condition at an apartment in the 100 block of W Interstate 240 Service Road about 1:30 a.m., reports Master Sgt. Gary Knight.
A woman stabbed the man and left the scene, police report. No arrest has been reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M