Man is shot in northwest Oklahoma City house
A man was shot Thursday evening inside a house in the 1600 block of Fordson Drive, near NW 16 and Rockwell Avenue, Oklahoma City police Capt. Dee Patty said.
City man is shot
A man was shot Thursday evening by another man inside a northwest Oklahoma City house, police said. About 7 p.m., the man was shot inside 1625 Fordson Drive, near NW 16 and Rockwell Avenue, police Capt. Dee Patty said. The victim, whose name was not released, was taken to OU Medical Center in critical condition, Patty said. Police were interviewing the suspected shooter Thursday night. Two women in the house during the shooting were not hurt, Patty said.
From staff reports
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister