Marijuana entrepreneurs look for investors
SEATTLE — The elegant Washington Athletic Club will host some unlikely guests Monday: pioneering marijuana entrepreneurs pitching their products to an angel-investor network, the ArcView Group, based in San Francisco.
Josh Gordon, 26, is coming from New York to seek up to $500,000 for his packaging company, Rodawg. Aiming for more-discriminating consumers, Gordon's containers for joints shun old symbols such...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments