Monday will be sunny with temperatures in the 50s in central Oklahoma
Temperatures will be in the 50s Monday in central Oklahoma. Overnight lows will be below freezing.
Central Oklahoma temperatures will be in the 50s Monday, the National Weather Service reports.
Overnight low temperatures will be below freezing.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Sunny with a high near 56. West, southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
Monday night: Clear with a low around 30. South, southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 61. South, southwest wind 8 to 14 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 60. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 34.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 33.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 61.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 41.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 64.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction