Norman police investigate fatal car crash
One person is dead after a single-vehicle crash on 60th Avenue SE late Saturday morning, Norman police said.
Norman crash kills driver
NORMAN — Police are investigating a car crash that killed one person Saturday morning.
A driver was killed in a one-vehicle accident that occurred about 11 a.m. in the 200 block of 60th Avenue SE, Norman police Lt. Jim Keesee said.
As of Saturday night, police had neither identified the driver nor given the cause of the accident.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say