Oklahoma man dies in crash
Glenn Edward Myers, 48, of Weatherford, died early Saturday after a crash in Washita County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
COLONY — A Weatherford man died early Saturday in a rollover accident in Washita County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Glenn Edward Myers, 48, was driving north on Washita County Road 2420 when his pickup went off the roadway. It hit a concrete culvert, rolled over and slid into a fence, troopers said.
Myers, who was not wearing a seat belt, died at the scene, troopers said.
A passenger in the vehicle, who was wearing a seat belt, was not injured, troopers said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister