Oklahoma man dies in Garfield County crash
Raymond Lee Pacula, 50, of Hunter, OK, died Friday in crash in Garfield County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
A truck driver died Friday after a crash in Garfield County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Raymond Lee Pacula, 50, of Hunter, was southbound on State Highway 74 about 7:40 p.m. a half-mile south of the Grant County line. His semi truck went off the road to the right and rolled over, pinning him inside, troopers said.
Pacula was pronounced dead at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims