One dead in southeast Oklahoma City rollover
A Wednesday rollover accident in Oklahoma City ended in a death, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported
A Wednesday rollover accident ended in a death, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported. Trooper Betsy Randolph said a vehicle traveling eastbound on Interstate 40, one-half mile west of Peebly Road in southeast Oklahoma City, rolled off the roadway. One person died. Randolph said she did not know the cause of the accident or whether there were other people in the car.
From staff reports
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort