One of U.S. richest finds himself on the N.Y. hot seat
NEW YORK — Whether it's making investments, collecting art or bidding for sports franchises, Steven A. Cohen has few rivals.
Cohen's hedge fund manages $14 billion in assets. His own net worth is more than $8 billion. He's bought Picassos, Monets and Pollocks. And he recently picked up a piece of the New York...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes