Payne County man dies in single-vehicle accident
Erick Hall, 34, of Ripley, died after his pickup crashed into an embankment about 3 a.m. north of Ripley, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Payne County man dies in accident
A Ripley man died early Saturday after his pickup ran off a Payne County road and struck an embankment, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported. Erick Hall, 34, was driving west about 3 a.m. on County Road 68th about a tenth of a mile west of State Highway 108, 11/2 miles north of Ripley. The truck went off the road to the south. Hall died at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction