Pedestrian struck, killed on I-35 service road in Oklahoma City
A person was struck and killed Wednesday evening by a northbound vehicle on the Interstate 35 service road near SE 29 in southeast Oklahoma City, police said.
Pedestrian struck, dies on I-35 service road in Oklahoma City
A person was struck and killed by a northbound vehicle Wednesday evening on the Interstate 35 service road in southeast Oklahoma City, police said.
The victim's identity was not released.
The person was struck and killed by the vehicle while crossing the service road on foot about 6 p.m. near SE 29, Sgt. Jennifer Morris said.
The driver of the vehicle stopped and was being interviewed by officers, Morris said.
From staff reports
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law