Pleasant weather week ahead in Oklahoma City
Cool fall temperatures in the 50s and 60s and plenty of sun predicted this week for Oklahoma City.
Sunday will bring sunny skies and pleasant temperatures to Oklahoma City. Temperatures are expected to dip into the low-50s on Tuesday and remain in the 60s the rest of the week.
Here's a look at the National Weather Center forecast:
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 68. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
Sunday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
Monday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
Monday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes