Rain chances continue Saturday
Thunderstorms could develop in the evening.
Saturday will be cloudy in central Oklahoma, with chances for rain and thunderstorms increasing later, the National Weather Service in Norman reports.
Highs will top out around 54 degrees during the day. Lows Saturday night will be in the mid 40s.
A strong weather system will move across the southern plains this evening, bringing with it strong winds and chances for thunderstorms, primarily after 6 p.m.
Showers and thunderstorms are also possible Sunday morning before 7 a.m. Highs will be in the low 60s. Sunday night will be mostly clear, with lows in the low 30s.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates