Rain, clouds and temperatures in the 50s expected Sunday in Oklahoma City
The National Weather Service predicts a cool week ahead, with temperatures in the 50s and 60s.
Cloudy skies and rain are expected Sunday in Oklahoma City. Wind gusts could reach 31 miles per hour. Temperatures in the 50s and 60s are predicted for the week. Here's a look at the weather ahead from the National Weather Service:
Sunday, Veterans Day: A 30-percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
Monday: Sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
Monday night: Clear, with a low around 30. South wind around 7 mph.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 62.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Thursday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 64.
Friday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in