UPDATE: Silver Alert canceled, Norman woman found
Louise Henning, 71, of Norman, was found safe in Carter County.
NORMAN — 1:55 p.m. Norman police have canceled the Silver Alert issued for Louise Henning, 71. She was found safe in Carter County, according to police.
12:55 p.m. Police have issued a Silver Alert for a woman who became disoriented Wednesday while returning to her home in Norman.
Louise Henning, 71, is described as a white woman who was driving a 2013 silver Kia Rio with Oklahoma license plate 832 KBE.
In her last conversation, she said she was in north Oklahoma City.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims