Sunny, windy, Tuesday in central Oklahoma with temperatures in the upper 50s
Sunshine is ahead Tuesday in central Oklahoma. The wind returns too.
Sunshine with temperatures near 57 degrees Tuesday is expected in central Oklahoma.
Winds will return with gusts near 21 mph.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 57. South wind 7 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 33. South, southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind around 10 mph.
Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort