Tahlequah teen's alleged dog killing Facebook post goes viral
News 9 reports the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a teen's alleged shooting of a pit bull went viral on Facebook.
TAHLEQUAH, Okla. - The Cherokee County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a teen's alleged shooting of a pit bull went viral on Facebook.
Caisen Green and his family have received threats after the young man apparently posted a photo of a dog he shot with a bow and arrow, according to Undersheriff Jason Chennault.
Chennault told News On 6 that they have not confirmed that the teen posted the photo on his Facebook page. The photo has since been removed from the site.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims