Teen in custody after crashing car into woman in Southern Oaks Library parking lot
A teenage boy is in custody after crashing into a woman in a library parking lot and five vehicles at a southwest Oklahoma City apartment complex, police said.
A teenage boy is in custody after crashing a car into a woman in a library parking lot and five vehicles at a southwest Oklahoma City apartment complex, police said.
The woman was taken to OU Medical Center in critical condition where she was stabilized, Lt. Kevin Parton said.
No identities were released Thursday.
About 9 p.m., the boy reportedly crashed into the vehicles at the Brighton Place apartments, 7000 S Walker Ave., then drove through a fence and hit the woman getting out of a car at the Southern Oaks Library, Parton said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister