The Edmond Genealogical Society will present a program on gifts of genealogy
An Edmond Genealogical Society program on making gifts is just in time for the holidays and is on Dec. 17 at the Edmond Historical Museum.
EDMOND — Pieces of family history can make a great holiday gift, and Edmond Genealogical Society meetings are a place to learn how.
On Dec. 17, genealogist Nona Thompson and consultant Tricia Carleton will present ideas for turning family history research into scrapbook or presentation pieces for gift giving. Those in attendance can bring gift items they've created for show-and-tell. A social time starts at 6 p.m. with the program starting at 6:30 p.m.
Edmond Genealogical Society meetings are free and open to the public and take place on the third Monday evening of every month at the Edmond Historical Museum, 431 S Boulevard.
For more information, go to www.facebook.com/EdmondGenSoc.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort