The Edmond Genealogical Society will present a program on gifts of genealogy
An Edmond Genealogical Society program on making gifts is just in time for the holidays and is on Dec. 17 at the Edmond Historical Museum.
EDMOND — Pieces of family history can make a great holiday gift, and Edmond Genealogical Society meetings are a place to learn how.
On Dec. 17, genealogist Nona Thompson and consultant Tricia Carleton will present ideas for turning family history research into scrapbook or presentation pieces for gift giving. Those in attendance can bring gift items they've created for show-and-tell. A social time starts at 6 p.m. with the program starting at 6:30 p.m.
Edmond Genealogical Society meetings are free and open to the public and take place on the third Monday evening of every month at the Edmond Historical Museum, 431 S Boulevard.
For more information, go to www.facebook.com/EdmondGenSoc.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister