Two motorcyclists critically injured in Edmond crash
Two motorcyclists were critically injured in a crash Sunday afternoon, Edmond, Oklahoma, police said.
EDMOND — Two motorcyclists were critically injured in a crash Sunday.
About 3:05 p.m., a motorcycle headed east on the inside lane of W 33 struck a sport utility vehicle making a left turn south onto Lincoln Boulevard, Edmond police spokeswoman Jennifer Monroe said.
Steven Carson, 27, who was driving the motorcycle, and a passenger, Sheena See, 27, were thrown from the bike, she said.
They were not wearing helmets.
The man was not responsive at the scene, but the woman was conscious. Both were taken to OU Medical Center in “very critical” condition, Monroe said.
The driver of the SUV was being interviewed by police Sunday afternoon.
Neither she nor a small child passenger in the vehicle were hurt in the crash, Monroe said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort