Two shot in northwest Oklahoma City
Two people were reportedly shot in northwest Oklahoma City Monday night, police said.
Two people were shot in northwest Oklahoma City Monday night, police said.
About 9:30 p.m., a person was reported shot at an apartment complex in the 6700 block of W Wilshire Boulevard, Lt. Isaac Goodman said. That person was taken by ambulance to OU Medical Center, he said. No names or gender of the victims were given by police.
Another victim in the same incident left the scene and arrived by private vehicle to Integris Baptist, he said.
Neither victim's wounds were life-threatening, Goodman said.
A security guard at the complex chased a possible shooter and a weapon was recovered at the scene, he said.
Police continued to search for the shooter late Monday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims