United's first Dreamliner touches down in Chicago
CHICAGO — United Airlines' inaugural flight of Boeing's 787 Dreamliner touched down Sunday at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
United is the first U.S. airline to get Boeing's newest plane. United CEO Jeff Smisek was on Sunday's flight from Houston to Chicago and called the 787 the “world's leading airplane.”...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad