UPDATE: Delivery man hit by SUV in Bethany, Oklahoma Thursday
A delivery man was hit by an SUV. The accident happened in Bethany
BETHANY – Fire Battalion Chief Keith Cole said the delivery man was not seriously hurt when he was hit by an SUV as a driver passed his parked delivery truck. The SUV hit him in the hip, but he was able to get up and even deliver the package, Cole said. He was taken to a hospital by ambulance to be checked out for injuries. He was in good condition, said Lara O'Leary, Emergency Medical Services Authority spokeswoman.
9 a.m. A United Parcel Service delivery man was struck by a sport utility vehicle Thursday morning while making a delivery, according to Bethany police radio reports.
The man was struck about 8:45 a.m. on NW 30 between Thompkins and Flamingo avenues.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims