Update: Grady County man found
A Silver Alert was issued Tuesday for Allen Byfield, 74, of Chickasha. Grady County authorities said he has been found and reunited with his family.
CHICKASHA — A Grady County man who was the subject of a Silver Alert issued Tuesday has been found, authorities report Friday.
Allen Byfield, 74, is well and has been reunited with his family, according to a report issued by the Grady County sheriff's office.
Byfield suffers from Alzheimer's disease and was without his medication, authorities reported.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater